Serial Port Control ActiveX
Advanced serial com port control component
Serial Port ActiveX Control
Provide your own software with possibility to fully control hardware serial ports
Common objectives and our solutions:
- Track serial port activity
Thanks to Serial Port ActiveX Control full set of events and properties you can easily monitor and track all serial port activity. Port opened, port closed, data sent/data received, etc. You can alter serial ports settings directly from your application, such as timeouts and configuration of serial port, line control and handflow control, line signals and special characters.
- Manage serial port signal lines
Serial Port ActiveX Control fully supports all hardware signal lines (DTR/DSR, RTS/CTS, RING, ERROR, DCD, etc.). DTR of the local port connected to DSR and DCD of the remote port, and RTS of the local port connected to CTS of the remote port.
- Enable your own software with ability to manage and control serial ports
By integrating Serial Port ActiveX Control into your own software you can enable the applications you are developing with the ability to manage and work with serial ports. Everything that can be done with serial ports can be done exactly from your applications. All serial port control functions can be done with the help of our ActiveX component.
Serial Port ActiveX Control is:
- Steadily updated and upgraded ActiveX control with numerous profound features
- Advanced ActiveX control that lets you implement serial ports technology manipulation into your own software
- ActiveX Control developed by a team of professionals for serial and virtual serial software developers
- Compatible with different development environments to fit the needs of any professional developer
Serial Port ActiveX Control overview:
- Flexible set of ActiveX methods and properties for advanced work with all serial ports
- Wide selection of supported events
- Full signal lines support (DTR/DSR/RTS/CTS/Ring)
- Extensive serial port configuration management (Baudrate, Databits, Parity, Flow Control, StopBits)
- Ability to set up control characters and timeouts for serial port
- You can easily receive all the details about the port your application will work with: controller type, supported protocols, adjustable settings, etc.
- Any number of ports can be controlled at the same time
- Read/write to serial port various types of data: string, binary, byte array of VARIANTS (for ASP), etc
- Ability to set up serial port settings within a single string (9600-N-8-1)
- Easily get the list of all available ports in a system and open any
- Virtual serial ports are also supported
Serial Port ActiveX Control is aimed to assist:
- Communication System Development
- GPS Development
- Radio-/Telecommunication Companies
- Any business with a need to implement advanced data exchange between serial devices and applications
- System programmers
- System administrators
- Hardware and software integrators
Serial Port ActiveX Control Info:
Choose a corresponding license and click to navigate to a secure site of our payment processing system. We use services of Element 5, which is a world’s leader e-commerce provider for software sales via the Internet.
|License type||Price||Get it now!|
|Single developer license||199.95 USD/ 159.95 EUR||buy now|
|Company License||699.95 USD/ 529.95 EUR||buy now|
|Upgrade to version 3.x with 50% discount||Mail us|
Once you have purchased our software by filling out a form on their website, you will receive your registration information immediately (if you choose to order via Element 5).
Note, that registration information is sent immediately not for all products ordered via Element 5. For some products Eltima sends it after manual verification which might make a bit longer than usual Share-it processing. See more details at our Customer Care Center.